egg bound? wtd?

For both the Jeanette sneezing, shaking her head and she's getting individual treatment.

I'm worried after the loss of Matilda, so going a bit overboard.

I'm following up with durvet after the wazine, but haven't started yet. I couldn't find the other dewormer that others recommended, such as dawg54 on amazon and couldn't seem to find it at murdochs?

But after the wazine I saw what maybe I imagined were worms, but I've had my flock since early june and read to deworm 2x a year. Am I doing this right?

The flock doesn't seem very into the crushed garlic I offer free choice. They love marigold petals, dandelion leaves, lettus greens, herbs, seeds, not so much layer feed fermented or regular, and dried mealworms are always something they get super excited about that red bag!!

She's still off her lay, but otherwise she's back to normal, thanks for asking. Everyone is growing so quickly! Lenny is so good with my girls.

Thanks for everything! You've been such a help. One of the little br chicks I got Sunday looks very injured, greyhound attack, lost 1 chick, but the other injured one is still doing well, I have a little chicken triage going on in my barn, I put other chicks that looked a bit pecked on with the injured chick so everyone can get back up to snuff.

I'm looking for white bresse, & bcm if you know of anyone local with chicks/pullets/hens/hatching eggs, to add to the chicks that I hope to be adding soon from my friend's incubator in the next couple of weeks. Meatie coop/run going up friday. And in about a month the fancy chook coop lol.

When my friend's cemani hatch out, and if I have any roos, I would like it if you did the quieting surgeries on them and was wanting more information as to how soon it needs to be done (the earliest to be most effective in crow reduction, is that correct?) and pre/post/after care and costs.

Back
Top Bottom