That sucks. I loved her so much. But thank you. :(
How is she now? From the look of her comb I'd imagine it's a reproductive tumour. 3 of mine have had them and their combs were all like this. If she is still alive try and get your hands on some full spectrum cbd oil, 10% strength and give her 7 drops a day under her tongue -2 drops in morning, 2 in afternoon and 3 before she goes to bed. It will help her massively with the pain. If she makes it to 4-6 wks it can have anti-tumoral effects. I have been treating one of my girls with this for the last 6 weeks (ovarian tumour). Once I started her on the cbd oil she had very little pain, was much brighter and her condition seemed to stabilise immediately. Worth a try. Check out Angela Ardolino at CBD Dog Health, some amazing stories on her website with the success she's had treating tumours with her oil.

@Wyorp Rock @azygous @Eggcessive @Gigi1983

Update: She passed away yesterday, May 19, at 11:25:42 AM. I'm really sad, she was one of my favorites, and the sweetest from my flock :( :hit

But, just thinking.... What if she swallowed something like a screw?

And 2: A BYC member told me, that she looked a bit "off" in this pic. She was 7-8 months here. Can you guys see anything abnormal? :confused: She said something about her eyes/face looking off, at least to her. On a side note, she always walked slower than the rest. Maybe that means something? I truly don't know, just trying to see if I can see what killed her:(

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom