egg cartons???

I just ordered some from fleming outdoors. I needed little cartons for my quail eggs
big_smile.png

When I ran short on cartons a few years back, I ordered a case of them; which I still haven't used even half, because of what I wrote on them.........Rhoda's Fresh yard eggs......my address and phone # and please return cartons. By including this info on the cartons, I had extra customers because some of the eggs people bought from me were given as gifts to friends and they started coming around.

Eggboxes.com is where I just ordered from. They had the lowest prices that I googled, free shipping, and blank cartons. According to Austin, Tx, I technically cannot use re-used cartons from the store, mine have to be marked 'unsized' and 'ungraded' for me to sell them. I just bought 200 blanks for 59.00, and they are premarked with nutrition information, and "Farm Fresh' etc.

Good luck!

eggboxes.com delivered today..............Great service and product.......I am so glad these misprints will get used by us!!! Thanks to all posters.........

i bought some a couple months back from a local agway in my area . geez they were 50 cents a piece. i bought 40 for 20 dollars. i guess ill have to charge 50 cents more a dozen to get my money back.

I too am looking for egg cartons. Thanks for the research links.

This what what I found with my own search as well what you all provided.

Blank cartons:

Eggcarton.com: 100 cartons @ $46.50 (shipping incl.) = $0.47/carton (no tax unless you live in MA)

Eggboxes.com: 150 cartons @ $40.60 (free shipping) = $0.27/carton (no tax unless you live in FL)

ablackhorse.com: 125 cartons @ $39.02 (w/s&h also with 5% bing.com rebate) = $0.31/carton (no tax unless you live in OH)

My local feed store = $0.59/each (w/tax)

Misprinted:
eggboxes.com 150/cartons @ $34.50 (free shipping) = $0.23/carton (no tax unless FL)

I guess I will shop from that Florida store
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom