egg count

I have an Excel spread sheet set up where I record daily temperature and humidity highs and lows along with barometric pressure for my greenhouse and the outdoors. On page 2 of this I record the egg production.
Egg_spread_sheet_12-08-2020-001.jpg

Hold on, you're saying that someone might get a return on their chicken investment? Impossible.
Actually, the egg sales paid for all the feed(which was all I expected) and most of the bedding.
At least for the first 5 years when I actively hatched new pullets, and slaughtered older hens, every year.
Keep separate lists of other equipment and supplies purchased, that's the hobby part ;)

No, she is saying she likes to keep track of which rabbit hole her money is disappearing into.
:gig

I have an Excel spread sheet set up where I record daily temperature and humidity highs and lows along with barometric pressure for my greenhouse and the outdoors. On page 2 of this I record the egg production.
View attachment 2441538
Excel. Oh geez, why didn't I do that at the start? I just wrote it down in my garden diary. Now to find out anything, I have to page back through my scribble.
I use Excel too.......don't record temps, but many other things, mostly for cost accounting.
am I the only oen here who uses Google? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom