Egg exploded

fowllover

Chirping
7 Years
May 5, 2012
Missouri
I had an egg that exploded. Actually it just fell apart. My best guess was that it had a crack that I didnt catch. It has only been in the incubator 3 days. It didnt get on any other eggs but is that going to impact the other eggs as well?

If it didn't get on any of the others they'll probably be fine. I've had eggs explode twice while in the incubator and once just as I was about toss one. That's got to be the worst smell on Earth
sickbyc.gif
Both times when the explosions happened in the incubator, I think I only ended up having to toss one or two other eggs.

If it didn't get on any of the others they'll probably be fine. I've had eggs explode twice while in the incubator and once just as I was about toss one. That's got to be the worst smell on Earth
sickbyc.gif
Both times when the explosions happened in the incubator, I think I only ended up having to toss one or two other eggs.
Thanks so much for your reply! It is horrific! My five year old daughter came into the bathroom and said "mom we need to take the trash out!"
big_smile.png
I wish that was all it was!!

Back
Top Bottom