EGG in my BRA is CHEEPING!!!!! Pic Update post #126

Three years ago I helped one hatch because Mom was leaving the nest and I didn't want him left behind. but his yolk was not entirely absorbed. It was neat and tidy though and not damaged in anyway, just "out" there.

I couldn't put him with Mom because might step on him and puncture the yolk sac, or it might get dirty -- and I had to get to work and did not have a warm box setup. So, I plopped him in my cleavage and went to work. Only thought of this because I had read of others doing this on here 4 years earlier - yah BYCers!

Later in the day he started peeping. My boss heard it and wouldn't let it go - that she heard a chirping. So I told her. She thought it was great an told everyone she met for weeks!!!

By late evening the egg sac was totally absorbed and the line up his middle was sealed shut. I put him under Mom for the night. He was fine the next day and grew up to be flock roo.

Fascinating how that system works! Was glad I was able to see it. Now I don't worry that they sit in the egg for a day or so with their head out. I'd stick my head out too while waiting!!

lol.png

Yes, I think you've lost your mind...

But hey...if it's working, why not?

I can say you've lost your mind because I'm just crazy enough to try anything to save an animal too. So although I say you've lost your mind, I applaud you for giving the poor little thing a very creative "second chance."
wink.png

Connie

Quote:
lol we slept VERY carefully. the one girl that hatched the 4 chicks out, she slept sitting up in a chair EVERY night, just to make sure she wouldnt squish them. the only time we'd take them out of our bra's would be to take a quiiick shower, so they would go into an incubator for that short period of time. but besides that, in the Boob-bator they were for the whole time
big_smile.png

and yeah i didnt want to miss tennis tryouts, i played every year, and i figured the chick egg would be fine for a week and a half of soft-core tennis.. sadly that wasnt the case. boy was coach some surprised when an egg plopped out of my shirt and splatted on the ground (he wasnt aware of my experiment) lol! he just looked at me funny and asked where that egg came from
hide.gif
and thought i was even weirder when i started crying over it cause there was a teeny tiny baby in it
sad.png

oh and to the OP: CONGRATS ON YOUR BOOB CHICKEN!
ya.gif

I think this should be done again with a bunch of us girls sorry guys ya just dont have the right equiptment

i would SO try it again. this time, minus the tennis tryouts lol
big_smile.png

oh and when we were doing the "eggsperiment", guys were joining in on the thread, and felt left out, and some were planning on strapping an egg to their upper, inner thigh. LOL i imagine that could work about as good as a "boob-bator".. since between the legs is another one of the warmest parts of the bodies.. but they would be walking bow-legged with an egg between their legs
big_smile.png
hahah i dont think any of them went through with it. but hey guys, if you want to join in, give that a whirl
big_smile.png

Quote:
hahah yes we rotated them. although, mine tended to just shift on its own throughout the day, by me just moving around.
big_smile.png

we put pastic-wrap over our skin, hoping to reduce the body oil or sweat or anything else that could be harmful to the egg or egg shell. and i surrounded mine in a nice warm soft cloth to help keep the warmth in also
big_smile.png

oh and might i add. sports bras work MUCH better than regular bras for this experiment. regular bras would be almost impossible to keep the egg in and not have it fall out..

Back
Top Bottom