Egg search

Sarahloveslulu

Chirping
May 20, 2020
I have 4 1/2-month-old chicks. I found an egg in their run and don't know which one laid it. I have 5 chicks, they are all different breeds. I have a blue laced wyandotte, Prarie bluebell, Saphire olive egger, Saphire gem, and midnight majesty. One of each breed. The sapphire gem and midnight majesty are much bigger than the rest. Here is a picture. Would love some imput on what breed laid it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_193935.jpg
    IMG_20210831_193935.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 22
I have 4 1/2-month-old chicks. I found an egg in their run and don't know which one laid it. I have 5 chicks, they are all different breeds. I have a blue laced wyandotte, Prarie bluebell, Saphire olive egger, Saphire gem, and midnight majesty. One of each breed. The sapphire gem and midnight majesty are much bigger than the rest. Here is a picture. Would love some imput on what breed laid it.
Picture of chickens? Not the wyandotte, OE, or blueball I think.

Last edited:
Thinking Sapphire Olive Egger.

Pics of the hens will help us tell who is ready to lay and who isn’t.

Back
Top Bottom