EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

I can still set you up with eggs or chicks....

I have lots of hatching going on. 40 eggs in the bator, and another order for Sumatra's and Runner ducks. So the bator gets loaded again when this hatch happens. Not sure i will have any brooder space anytime soon. But I'll let you know before the swap. I do really like them!

Why are these things always so far away? 2 and a half hours.

20 minutes for me roughly
celebrate.gif

Hi! I am new to this site. I am just now getting ready to build my first coop and get my first pullets. I would like to come to this event just to meet some people and get advise. My coop will not be ready for any chicks yet and I don't have any eggs to swap. I live in southern Columbia County.

Hi! I am new to this site. I am just now getting ready to build my first coop and get my first pullets. I would like to come to this event just to meet some people and get advise. My coop will not be ready for any chicks yet and I don't have any eggs to swap. I live in southern Columbia County.

Welcome sidetrack. I live in west Lebanon(northern columbia county). You may want to join our ny thread. Try https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/231485/ny-chicken-lover/9970#post_8785841

Hello Sidetrack,
You are more than welcome to come and hang out with us...I'm sure people will be more than happy to give you advice.

Hey NYRIR,
I need alittle help with some of the abbreviations, lol...BB, LB, AS and BJG. Thanks so much!

Ok, when and where? I might be able to come too...

I would have some mixed eggs...dads RIR(PR) EE, and Delaware.

Moms....BB,LB,RIR,NH RED,EE,AS,BO,BR,BJG, GLW,SLW,Welsummer,Delaware

Back
Top Bottom