Egg Tester Wanted for Bantam Polish Eggs

And to think I thought Polish couldn't get any funnier looking...
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey! You're in Penn., right? I'm going to the Penn. Chickenstock in May and will probably bring Polish eggs, chicks and young adult pairs with me to sell/swap. Are you going?

Yeah Im in Pennsylvania! Where is this located in Pa? I'll have to check into it. I've never been to a show/swap chickenstock, etc. before.
big_smile.png

Here is the thread about the Penn. Chickenstock. Please come, it's going to be fun!
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3514904#p3514904

I don't think I'll be able to make it
sad.png
Its about 5 1/2 hours away from me. I'd be very nervous to leave my kids for the night. 2 of them are still babies but if I find a sitter I'd love to come. Thanx for the invite
smile.png

Quote:
Im 8 hours away and catching a ride with a BYCer because my husband is taking youngest on trip to Boston for school! Get a sitter women and join the fun!

Quote:
Im 8 hours away and catching a ride with a BYCer because my husband is taking youngest on trip to Boston for school! Get a sitter women and join the fun!

Yeah, that!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who responded. I was overwhelmed and gratified by the number of PMs I received from people offering to test for me -- easily over 40. People on BYC are so nice and so willing to extend a helping hand!
smile.png

I tried to respond personally to everyone, but if I missed you, please accept my apologies! If I responded to you and let you know there was still space and you didn't send in the shipping money yet, please don't! I already have my nine people in these states, Michigan, California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Oregon and Maryland, testing for me. I think that gives a random sampling of areas and I am hoping fertility will prove to be good. If not, I am going to wait another 4-6 weeks for the weather to warm some more and ask again for help in testing. I hope some of you will be willing to do it at that point, if necessary.

Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Gretchen

Back
Top Bottom