Egg tracking programs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Stephen518, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Stephen518

Stephen518 Out Of The Brooder

May 24, 2011
    Riverview
    I know we are not supposed to discuss other chicken sites and I may get in trouble for this bu I just do not know what else to do. I am a member of EGGZY.NET. It is a virtual egg stand that helps you track various aspects of your flock, egg production, availability and profitability. Overall it is a nice site but I am wondering if there are any other sites that offer the same or very similar attributes. If you want to see my Egg Stand go to - EGGZY.NET, then click egg stands and then enter my zip code, 33569. The flocks name is "HOME GIRLS". I enter all my information on a daily basis and it has served me well. If BYC can do this for me I would love to use theirs but I have not seen anything like this on BYC.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Stephen

2. nutso

nutso Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2009
    Kingston Springs, TN
    There's a nice little excel sheet that the wife of a BYC poster developed for him to keep track of his chickens. They have generously shared it with anyone who wants to use it. Search on excel tracking or egg tracking or something like that and take a look. I like having the document on my computer instead of the info out in a cloud so I can develop custom reports and graphs (though I haven't gotten there yet).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by