Egg Turners

I just built an incubator and took the easy way out when it came to the turner. A got one made by Miller from Tractor Supply.

10233_new_incubator.jpg

maybe I wasn't clear , I am building my own turner and need a way to turn the eggs, I have egg turners in my LG incubators but I am building a big one and would like to make an automatic turner , some say microwave turntable motors etc: just looking for shadetree advice. thanks for the help.

Quote:
Opa, I'm interested to know what puts the Miller turner over the GQF hovabator turner???? I've only had experience with the GQF and no experience with the Miller.
Thanks in advance for any knowledge/help.
smile.png

Sorry john farmer, no help here with homemade turners........you might want to check out the 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' thread under the FORUM heading. Perhaps there is info there.
smile.png

john farmer,
go to cuttlersupply.com they also sell on ebay. both sell the setup you need , i am also going to get one, in a few weeks. when im ready. the complete setup is 136 bucks plus shipping. thats the motor, connecting bar, and all the switches you are going to need.this is a replacement part for the sportsman. hope this helps.

where is springdale? not in s.c. by chance?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom