Eggbid

Well that explains it. Well that is no good. Hopefully the auction site will pick up here then. I am not a huge fan of eggs thru the mail and eBay will not allow live animal auctions except for fish I believe.

Think it will be sometime before another site gets the numbers of users .

Hard to get bids with only a few users

So far have seen a few popping up, most are sellig their only stuff..Trouble with that is they can control their own feedback. Also who sell same things they do.

Quote:
Just watch out for the guy selling swans from Florida.... that is that bad seller from eggbid.

And he is also using the same name he had on eggbid with all the neg feed on it. Just goes to show you some folks aren't too bright.

Good riddance to Eggbid. They had many scammers selling there, and refused to do anything to police them. They wouldn't even answer my e-mails when I tried to warn them of scammers. In my opinion, eggbid was as bad as the scammers themselves.

Tim and Scott, may have had health problem, I know Scott would take care of all the scammers before. Something must have happen about 2 yrs ago. Thats when it went down hill..

Myself I will miss the old eggbid.......Wish Tim and Scott well.

Back
Top Bottom