eggcartons.com

willheveland

Songster
11 Years
Jan 29, 2008
southern tier,NY
I just ordered for the first time from eggcartons.com.I was very surprised how quick my order came.It took 1 day ordering over the internet and with Fed Ex ground ship(cheapest). I'm not one for handing out roses,but these guys were quick and the prices were pretty good. I'll be sure to use them again. Will

I've used them too! I got my heat lamp, feeder (for chicks) bulbs and an egg basket. I received them in a few days and everything was packed right. I will definitely use them again!

And their site was easy to use too.
smile.png

I love ordering from them! Even the largest items arrive quickly. One of the first times I ordered from them I had a problem -- the 2-hole wooden nest box had been damaged in packing (perches were pulled off to make it fold flat to fit in the box) -- I called to arrange to return it, instead they gave me the credit but didn't require me to ship it back. They're the best.

Quote:
Those are probably being drop shipped from GQF. I wouldn't worry about your order, but it also wouldn't hurt to have them find out if there's a reason for the hold up.

Back
Top Bottom