eggcartons.com

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by willheveland, Mar 18, 2009.

1. willheveland

willheveland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    southern tier,NY
    I just ordered for the first time from eggcartons.com.I was very surprised how quick my order came.It took 1 day ordering over the internet and with Fed Ex ground ship(cheapest). I'm not one for handing out roses,but these guys were quick and the prices were pretty good. I'll be sure to use them again. Will

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I've used them too! I got my heat lamp, feeder (for chicks) bulbs and an egg basket. I received them in a few days and everything was packed right. I will definitely use them again!

And their site was easy to use too. [​IMG]

3. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    I love ordering from them! Even the largest items arrive quickly. One of the first times I ordered from them I had a problem -- the 2-hole wooden nest box had been damaged in packing (perches were pulled off to make it fold flat to fit in the box) -- I called to arrange to return it, instead they gave me the credit but didn't require me to ship it back. They're the best.

4. chick2good4u

chick2good4u Chillin' With My Peeps

I have ordered from them too and they have great customer service - a couple of my plastic cartons arrived cracked so they overnighted my another whole order at no charge. [​IMG]

5. chiknlady

chiknlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    SE PA
    Great service and great products!

6. Western Chick

Western Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Western MN
    hmmm...so should I be worried that I ordered from them over a week ago and still haven't received my order? I only ordered two thermostat wafers. [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I've ordered egg cartons from them twice and they arrived in about 3 days each time. Good customer service! If you haven't received your order promptly, just call them and check on it.

8. Western Chick

Western Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Western MN
    I just checked it online and it says "being shipped."

I'll certainly have to give them a call. [​IMG]

9. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    Quote:Those are probably being drop shipped from GQF. I wouldn't worry about your order, but it also wouldn't hurt to have them find out if there's a reason for the hold up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by