pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
I set eggs 9 days ago, I'll be moving them to the hatcher on the 9th
smile.png
and 2 Call duck eggs that move on the 14th
I candled tonight and tossed the non fertiles and the quitters and it Leaves me with 36 left goin strong
smile.png

10 sizzle, 10 serama, 4 white bantam cochins (woohoo laurie), 3 Millie Flur D'uccles, 3 Cinnamon red bantam cochins, 2 black/blue mottled D"uccles, 2 Call duck eggs (woohoo kim), 1 barred bantam wyandotte, and 1 standard blue/splash cochin.
smile.png
Anyone else hatching around this time??

Last edited:
I have Sebastopol goose eggs hatching around that time, bantam Blue Cochins, bantam Partridge Cochins, Crested Indian Runners, bantam Partridge Wyandottes, Mallard ducks, and I think some bantam Buff Cochins hatching then too!! Wooohooo!

Yay for those White Cochins, Candace! I'm excited!! Your roo is finally getting it right!

Laurie

I have cochin bantams x OEGB due to hatch on the 12th aswell. Plus one due to hatch on the fifth. Good luck.
fl.gif

I have an incubator due to hatch on the 13th with mille fluer d'uccles, silkies, oliver eggers F1, olive eggers F2 and ameraucana/easter eggers, RIR. There are 38 eggs in it.
fl.gif

Anyone else hatching around this time....What a silly question!
gig.gif
I don't have specifics, but I'm sure I'll have SOMETHING hatching around that time
smile.png

I have bantam Ameraucanas due around March 10th, assuming this bizarre weather we're having doesn't knock out our power for any length of time
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom