Eggs are hatching!

DAY 7
0951C4BE-0525-41BB-BABF-233CE40CBB19.jpeg

Whoa, how did they create that huge mound of poop in the corner? It reminds me of some other post I saw recently, that said the pigeons were actually moving the poop around. That cold explain the very tall mound of poop in the corner.

As far as feet goes, yes, I have been turned off by chickens with extra toes, too (not silkies..I'm talking regular chickens with extra toes!). I guess too much inbreeding is a bad thing!

Whoa, how did they create that huge mound of poop in the corner? It reminds me of some other post I saw recently, that said the pigeons were actually moving the poop around. That cold explain the very tall mound of poop in the corner.

As far as feet goes, yes, I have been turned off by chickens with extra toes, too (not silkies..I'm talking regular chickens with extra toes!). I guess too much inbreeding is a bad thing!

Yup, they are poop "aimers" lol. My squabs and brooding parents will hang their butts over the nest bowl in order to poop outside their nest bowl rather than in it. Just goes to show, pigeons don't just poop automatically like many people think, they can control and aim it to some degree! And, they also will move it around when it's in their way or somewhere they don't want it!

They are not extra toes they are foot feathering growing.

Back
Top Bottom