Eggs are moving! How much longer???

He can go three days without food or water, leave him in there for at least 24 hours then You can move him. If there is nothing going on with the others by Monday contact me immediately, if there's no cracks or peeping or anything going on with the others please contact me..

How many more eggs are left??

He's rowdy! LOL -- Pecking at everything.

I have 8 left -- 2 cayuga, 2 mallards and four pekins.

Two have internally pipped, but no outward cracks.

Thank you SO much!

Duckling is still active and responsive to me. I can see 4 pips.

NICE, HAHAHA have you noticed yet that they don't zip like a chicken? Ducks usually make a hole and continue to make that hole bigger and bigger etc.. Until they are out, a chicken can be out of his shell within minutes from cracking, while a duck, oh heck no it takes a day to two.. Lol

I think it's because of all the make up that they have to put in. Lol

The first one had a perfect zip. Lol. I think he's going to be called Flash, because he jumped right out of the incubator and went running across the counter. He's fast! I had forgotten how bold they can be. My students are going to go nuts! :)

Check out my little call

I put the qtip next to his beak so you can see how small..

So cute!

Here's my little guy drinking water from the condensation on the incubator window. (Humidity is at 70%.) He's begging to come out. I have stopped talking to him, because he tries to climb up to me when I do. :)

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom