eggs for sale. You offer the Price

Quote:
It was stated that YOU make a fair offer.

thats stated, o well, I want a price, idk what there worth so im not offering, thanks though

I am looking to buy 24 to 36 pheasant hatching eggs, can you help me out? ring neck or silver would be fine.

The age old question, "What'll you pay?" is a classic way to both set a price or determine what something is worth.

In this case, I dont believe our good friend pidgey is too concerened with setting prices. I suspect he's just trying to be a good BYC neighbor.

That being the case, go ahead and toss him an offer. He either accepts it or negotiates. Either way, everyone wins.

Quote:
I totally agree. I hate putting a price on our eating eggs so I just tell people to throw
us a few bucks to cover feed. It seems to be a polite way of handling thing.

Dewey, on average, game birds like pheasants are $1 per egg and standard chickens are
$1.50 per egg. Exotics, ducks, guineas and silkies can go for $2 an egg.

Pidgey I love this thread and wish I needed some eggs. You have a nice variety.

Hey pidgey the little phoniex xs are doing great. Anyways I was wondering if I could get a mixed dozen out of pens 1/3/4? If you would drop me a Pm and let me know, I forget how much the shipping was to get them to me so please remind me too if you could. Thanks a bunch.
BJ
smile.png

Quote:
sure can. I'm glad my little phoenix mixes are doing great. Do you have any roos in the batch. I have three extras roo and one hen. I can't rember the shipping either. Its been a while.

NealB. :

Haven't heard from you pidgey104 did you get my PM?

Neal it does'nt show anything from you in the inbox.​

Back
Top Bottom