Eggs for trade

MandyH

You'll shoot your eye out!
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I am in NE MS. I am over run with pure blue slate turkey eggs and I also have pure standard giant cochin eggs. Anybody want to trade eggs? I don't need any different breed turkeys and I do not want any bantam birds. Standard chickens, ducks, guineas etc is all fine.

I would love some blue slate turkey eggs. I just bought some from corancher and would love to have unrelated birds. If you're interested in some Spitzhauben, Brabanter (Cream/Golden pen), Jersey Giant (blue/black/splash), call duck (gray or white or snowy mix) or pure white guinea eggs ... I'd love to trade if you don't mind shipping to Oklahoma. Everything is extremely fertile here ... except my guineas just began laying a few weeks ago, so I haven't verified fertility with them yet.

I would love to have a few of the blue slates. I have Buff orps, Langshans(black roo and hen, with 2 white hens) Easter eggers, and Silver pheonix. If interested, PM me.

I have rouen duck eggs if you are interested in swaping for those. Just let me know
smile.png

I have lots of very fertile Blue Swedish and Black Cayuga eggs if you are interested. They are pure and mixed. I have a flock of 3 Cayugas and 5 Swedish( I have blues and blacks) and they intermingle, but I do see them mating with their own kind and and the other breed sometimes too. If you are interested, look under "incubating and hatching" at woohoo- candled 21 eggs-pics added and see my posts there. I'd love to trade for standard giant cochin eggs if you want....what color are yours?I'm in NJ, and have eggs now ready to send if so. Just PM me.
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom