1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Eggs FS in Portland, IN-- alot of eggs yet, make me an offer

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 92caddy, May 19, 2007.

1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have hatching eggs for sale, Im in Portland, IN. 47371. I have alot of eggs yet to sale, make me an offer on the prices, I dont want to have to cook all of these eggs. I done cooked the oldest eggs and adding new eggs everyday. Thanks.....ed

Black cayuga ducks-- .50 each

Black indy runners--- .50 each

turkey, black spanish hens crossed with a bronze tom-- 1.00 each

Ringneck pheasants---- .50 each

Turken--- not pure--- 1.00 each

black sumatra---- .50 each

cuckoo Marans--- not very dark eggs now--- .50 each

black Marans---- not very dark eggs now--- .50 each

Lt Brahma---- .50 eac

Barn yard mix of---- EE's, RIR, cinn. queens, golden com., splash & buff Orf., welsummers, cubin cubalyas, mutts and some bantams in there also. These all run together and the roos are a RIR, EE, and 2 bantys roos. A dozen for $6.00.

A breeding pair of Cubalayas $10.00 for the pair, PICK UP ONLY, will NOT ship.

Buyer pays shipping.

I have paypal.

Payment due before any eggs are shipped. I will make deals on large amounts of eggs.

If you dont like the price, ask I will deal with ya.

Thanks....................ed

I had to remove some breeds from the list, some of the hens are cutting back on laying and I may not be able to fill all of my orders that I got now. Please if you have emailed me before or go to email me at my home email, Please tell me where you are from, what ad you saw me on and your handle from there, Thanks, its getting confussing, Im getting so many emails and its getting hard to keep track of everyone, Thanks...............ed

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Yay! You finally made it over here! [​IMG]

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Yes I made it over to the other side. Im still learning how to use this site, a little different then the one I've been using. Thnaks...........ed

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Pump d up..................ed

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I would love to have some cayuga eggs, but I did not have great success hatching chickens so I am done trying to hatch with an incubator. Are ducks about the same, just as hard to hatch? Just curious. Do you have pictures of your cayugas. I have seen some pics online, they look like they would be very pretty. Hope you find a buyer soon.

Marie

6. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Are Appenzeller Spitzhaubens standards or batams?

7. JudyMcKinn

JudyMcKinn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2007
    SW MO
    Are you meaning $1.00 and $1.50 etc per egg? Plus shipping?

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Yes that is what I mean, Thanks for asking. I'll do better on my prices if there is something you want. Thanks....ed

9. TucsonFrizzled

TucsonFrizzled Out Of The Brooder

Howdy 92caddy ~ [​IMG]

Quote:Why don't you advertise this on the Serama site?[​IMG] This is nice to see them here, but at only a dollar apiece? I would love to hatch them, but I don't have a setup.

Someday soon, I will be getting an incubator and will then wish I could find Serama's at this great price!

Cheerio
    Wendy

[​IMG]

10. countrygirl4513

countrygirl4513 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Portland TN
    92caddy , WELCOME!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by