Eggs FS in Portland, IN-- alot of eggs yet, make me an offer

Ed, I wanted to buy 6 Penedesencas & 4 brahmas, but I noticed the Pennys aren't listed anymore...sob
hit.gif
Will you have any more soon?
I really appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions.
Stephanie

Im not a member of the serama club, I sent them a check to join and never heard from them nor have they cashed the check and its been a month now. So I dont know what is going on.

I will have Pennys eggs later on, I have to fill some orders that I have gotten.

I have Marans eggs yet, I did away with the old eggs, Ill start to save fresh eggs and let you know when Im ready to ship. Email me your info so I can get what shipping would be.

Im out of Spitz eggs for now, when I have some I'll let you know.

Ill start saving fresh brahma eggs, I sold what I had. I'll let you know when I have some.

Im low on some eggs now, I sold alot of eggs at the Indiana Chicken stock and some of the girls have cut back on laying, sorry.

You can email me at my home address, [email protected], Please give your name, address with zip code and what you want so I can contact you back when I have eggs ready. If you dont hear from me right away, Please wait, I have a farm to look after, a job and a very ill mother who is not doing very good right now. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks so much......ed

Howdy 92caddy ~
big_smile.png

Could you tell me a little about your Seramas?

Color, Size, Disposition would be cool. How did you get started with yours?

Boy I am looking forward to getting my own Ss.
They are so charming all posed up. Beautiful little birds.

I hope this long weekend will help you catch up so you can spend time with Mom. :aww

Thanx for anything you can share.

Cheerio
Wendy

cool.png

I had some computer problems and I lost some emails, could those who wanted eggs Please email me again and tell me what all you wanted so I can make sure you are on my list of who wanted what. Thanks so much.......ed

My home email is, [email protected] ,......ed

Back
Top Bottom