Eggs hatching days apart

Aww! They’re so cute!

No new pips yet but I’m pretty sure the bantam egg is still wiggling.:fl

Any idea if weather can effect a hatch in an incubator? Lol goofy question. But we’ve been having some awful storms here the past couple days.

It’s not a Langshan, it doesn’t have feathered feet. It’s either a Jersey Giant or a Barred Rock. It isn’t fluffy yet though so I can’t see its patterns.

yea mine are harder to tell because my polish is a white crested black so unless they have obvious extra fluffy heads idk if I can tell them apart. Lol

Still no new pips as of seven this morning. Seven pm will be 24 hours of day 22. Do I check them?

I’d give them another day or half a day and if there’s still no pips then candle to see what’s going on. I just had to assist my eighth chick because it’s head got shrink wrapped a bit and I still have three more eggs without pips and it’s day 21.

I’d give them another day or half a day and if there’s still no pips then candle to see what’s going on. I just had to assist my eighth chick because it’s head got shrink wrapped a bit and I still have three more eggs without pips and it’s day 21.

Ok, thank you.

I was a little disappointed when I tried a forced air incubator. I thought it would do more for those inconsistencies, but it was really lacking. I got two decent hatched, 50-75%, then one of just 4/41 eggs. That’s the one I use as a secondary one for hatched chicks now. I went back to my old still airnone.

My incubator is a farm innovators forced and has the automatic turner.

Back
Top Bottom