Eggs out of turner

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Elliemaeburt, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Elliemaeburt

Elliemaeburt Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2009
    Today was the day. Candled, and took out of turner. So here goes lockdown for the first time. 22 eggs in and hopefully all will hatch. Wish me luck.

2. silkypie

silkypie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Plant City, FL
    good luck!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am on my first hatch too and I have one chicky out so far.

3. The ruler of the roost

The ruler of the roost Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2009
    Carson City, NV
    Best of luck! I'm on day 21, nothing as of yet... have to say a bit nervous as well.

4. Elliemaeburt

Aug 30, 2009
    Thanks for the good luck wishes. Good luck on yours as well. I just hope everything goes well for all of us. javascript:insert_text('[​IMG]',%20'');

5. kyrose

kyrose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Melbourne,Ky.
    i am also waiting impatiently for my little ones.tomorrow is the day and so far im only hearing 3 eggs peeping.im crossing my fingers that i get more than 3....

6. Elliemaeburt

Aug 30, 2009
    Today is day 21 and i got a peep. I am so EXCITED. I just want to sit and watch them come out. Just thought I would spread the great news. I am going to be a mommy.

7. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Quote:Great news.....what all made it to Day 18? What you got that you expect to hatch....anything from what you picked up here? Would love to see babies

Scott

8. Elliemaeburt

Aug 30, 2009
    Great news!!!!! I am now a first timer Chick Mommy. The first one came out. will post pictures.

9. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    WHat have we got hatched???? Congrats Mom.... Let us know..... Hope to see some of our eggs hatched out into babies!!!!~!!!!
    Have a blessed and happy weekend. Hope you doing well!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by