Eggs ready to go - I'm jumping out of my skin - ** big pic**

McGoo

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Mid Hudson River Valley, NY
I've got 8 marans, 4 Barred Hollands and 4 Easter Eggers ready to go into the bator in the morning. I know that I have to wait ...
barnie.gif
patience isn't one of my virtues. I've been fine tuning the bator since Monday.

I'm so eggcited - now don't think I'm crazy, but it's kinda like being pregnant - or something? hmmm that's sorta like being sorta pregnant - NOT.
gig.gif
Well anyway, here's a picture of the perfect eggs. And wish me luck 'cause this is my first time
fl.gif

eggs.jpg

ps is anyone else having trouble with photobucket?

OH!!! They look beautiful. Congratulations.....or good luck....or both.
smile.png

I don't use photobucket but I have seen several people with huge pics (bigger than yours) complaining about it not working right.

Good luck on your hatch. Yes, I've been having problems the last two times I went to post pics. I think it has to do with down sizing. If you type in the number size instead of using the drop down then hit apply it doesn't kick you out.

Yes, I've been having problems the last two times I went to post pics. I think it has to do with down sizing. If you type in the number size instead of using the drop down then hit apply it doesn't kick you out.

Heidi,
Yes, that's it. That part doesn't work right and everytime I try to resize... down of course, I get booted out and it closes windows.

Thanks. I'll try typing it in instead.​

Back
Top Bottom