Eggs set 03/10/09 Pics added on 4/18/09 check them out

How exciting!
I think D'Uccles are so pretty, too!
Once again I'm hatching 12 of my own to give to my friend.
And for myself I'm hatching 12 Cuckoo Marans.
After candleing and culling I have 9 from each batch that look good.
I have a blog now and by clicking on my website icon you can see my eggs and incubator, etc.
I'll be watching your hatch!
Carolyn

i will be watching yours too lol once agian i did a big hatch so candling is going to be a bit much but i will try to spread it out but i will be folllowing your thread too im on day 2 for my first 38 and my last 12 i set this morning so we will see what happens 5 more days till i candle i will post here what i get YaY i cant wait

from the last 12 eggs this is all the colors i can get from these three breeds it is a mix so we will see

Golden laced, millie fleur, black, black laced, D'uclles
Millie Fleur, black, buff, molted, white, laced, cochins
Seramas, All colors lol

Thanks to PQ

Well i candled today all my eggs it seems that out of the 50 eggs only 25 eggs seem to be devoloping so out of the 38 i got from the person i usuely get them from only had 15 fertile out of the 38, guess she needs more and better roosters to get the job done and out of the 12 i am test hatching for pq 10 are developing and 1 was infertle and one had a blood ring so i am down to just 25 eggs wow that was quick down to 50% hope i will get most of them to hatch now if not all i have people waiting

Heres the first one from this batch born a bantam EE
i2.jpg

i22.jpg

so far 4 ees 2 jersey giants and 1 bantam cochin hatched, i got like 6 pips and a few of those starting to zip

sorry no new pictures but i will get them up when i can

Hey, just saw this I can keep up to date here to.. though I do like the emails thanks. And oh look at the pretty babies I cant wait to see what you get! Thanks for testing these for me I hope you have a wonderful hatch rate!!! And as I said before all girls LOL! Thanks again! Blessings!!!!

ok here is all the pics of mine hatched so far, the 2 show girls came from a fellow bycer which hatched them from dipsy doodles eggs well here you go
659.jpg

660.jpg

tests egg chicks from PQ
644.jpg

648.jpg

651.jpg

658.jpg

these are 6 of PQ's eggs that hatched so far besides the big ee that snuck in lol
662.jpg

Back
Top Bottom