eggs?? should i be worried??

Dianuzhka

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 30, 2012
CA
ok, so yesterday i found what i assume was a little piece of egg shell, here it is:

so today i search the garden and the little duck pool and found this:

they are all thin and squishable and look like what should be and egg shell,
i think they ate them and I'm worry they'll keep on doing it, or maybe they will stop once the eggs get an actual shell?? o.o

Obviously this are the first ever, so I'm worried and exited, one of my ducks is maybe 3 months old, the other around 5.

today the store is closed but I'll go tomorrow to get them calcium,.... is all i can think of....

fl.gif

:) that's what i got, but they don't seem to like it, i put some in their little pool too 'cause they like to play diving.

the egg's are Delicious so I'm very happy!!
celebrate.gif

here is today's egg:

:) that's what i got, but they don't seem to like it, i put some in their little pool too 'cause they like to play diving.

the egg's are Delicious so I'm very happy!!
celebrate.gif

here is today's egg:

Good looking egg. They won't eat the oyster shell unless they need it, I usually put it in a separate bowl from their food but where they can see it and they eat it when needed. So if you don't see them eating it just means that right now they don't need it but as egg laying continues they will so keep it out for them. Or the calcium with come from their bones which can cause problems.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom