Eggs Wanted (Will test for someone?)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MagsC, Apr 25, 2009.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Okay, I have enough left of my "egg buying" money for this week that I can pay for shipping for a few eggs.[​IMG] Yes, this is what I would rather spend my extra money on. Sad isnt it????
    I am willing to be a tester or if someone is overflowing with eggs, let me know. I like lots of variety!!![​IMG] And I love incubating, if you couldnt tell.[​IMG] Plus around here, there is always a place for whatever I hatch.

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Is there something your looking for, or just a surprise you package?

3. FrenchHen

FrenchHen Chicken Ambassador

Jan 26, 2009
    Bagshot Row
    PM sent for frankenegger dad and assorted moms.

4. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    i am overflowing with eggs, and i would send you some (with the khaki cambells you want)..... do you want A TON as in a large flat rate box $15.35 w/ DC? or A LOT for a medium size box shipping is $11 with DC? I wouldnt mind sending you the mixed with the duck eggs. I want to see what they will look like when hatched!!!!

if you want more info on the hens and roos, let me know!

dont wanna type it all out and you not be interested

5. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I am not really looking for anything in particular this time around (though I have my time slot with someone for Ameraucanas in May![​IMG])
    This post was just to figure where I could spend the little extra I have,lol.[​IMG]
    PMs sent. THANKS TO ALL!

6. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I found my mutt eggs but would be very willing to get some more eggs the week after next. Either testing or reasonably priced. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by