Eggs were not turned

bellaisa

Songster
6 Years
Apr 29, 2017
Illinois
My incubator did not reset correctly. I set eggs at 2200 on Sunday. It is now 1200 on Thursday so almost 4 days where the eggs did not turn. The temperature and humidity were correct.
Should I start over with new eggs? Do these eggs have a chance at hatching? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

My incubator did not reset correctly. I set eggs at 2200 on Sunday. It is now 1200 on Thursday so almost 4 days where the eggs did not turn. The temperature and humidity were correct.
Should I start over with new eggs? Do these eggs have a chance at hatching? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

Turn the turner on, and move forward. At day 10, make a decision. If there’s no development, reset.

They should be fine as quite a lot of breeders only start turning after three days.

That is quite good considering the time of year. Do you have some chick pictures for us?

Not the best photographer but her are a few pictures.

IMG_20201124_151601542.jpg IMG_20201124_152359486_HDR.jpg IMG_20201124_151652927_HDR.jpg

I once had quail eggs only get turned 1x a day for the first week and still had a decent hatch rate. They were shipped eggs too

Back
Top Bottom