Eggs were not turned

bellaisa

Songster
6 Years
Apr 29, 2017
Illinois
My incubator did not reset correctly. I set eggs at 2200 on Sunday. It is now 1200 on Thursday so almost 4 days where the eggs did not turn. The temperature and humidity were correct.
Should I start over with new eggs? Do these eggs have a chance at hatching? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

My incubator did not reset correctly. I set eggs at 2200 on Sunday. It is now 1200 on Thursday so almost 4 days where the eggs did not turn. The temperature and humidity were correct.
Should I start over with new eggs? Do these eggs have a chance at hatching? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

Turn the turner on, and move forward. At day 10, make a decision. If there’s no development, reset.

They should be fine as quite a lot of breeders only start turning after three days.

I once had quail eggs only get turned 1x a day for the first week and still had a decent hatch rate. They were shipped eggs too

Back
Top Bottom