Eggs Wobbling/No pip....Help please!!!

Thanks...I was getting concerned about the others that I hadn't seen wobble yet, so this helped with that. I remember reading during days 1-18 on how much everyone is impatient during lockdown and now I see why. You get so worried over every little thing. Ill keep you all updated on how progress goes tomorrow and so forth. Again, thank you

No problem. :) I have had eggs rock like crazy and been sure that one would hatch first, only to have a fairly still egg pip and hatch first.

**UPDATE** We had just laid down in bed last night and we heard peeping :) I had to get up and go near the incubator to make sure it was coming from there since I have parakeets that make a lot of noise and have other chicks (which I did not hatch myself) in a brooder)...and yes, it came from the incubator
celebrate.gif
Now just waiting on the pips.

**Second Update** We have our first pip!!!!
celebrate.gif
If you don't mind me asking...We have two large vents on the incubator...One has already been taken out, when should the second be taken out?? Now or when hatched??

**Another update** I went to take my son to school, came home and there are now two pips :) Both of these eggs are eggs that I only saw wobble one time...neither is the egg that was moving a ton yesterday so we are still watching for more pips :) The two that have pipped are moving up a storm and peeping loudly
celebrate.gif
Do I need to take out the vent cover from the second vent now since I already have one out??

Yah on the pips. I take both plugs out when I go into lock down. Go ahead and take the plug out, they should hatch soon. It is amazing to watch them zip and pop out.

OK, HELP PLEASE!!! I just noticed another is pipped but its on the side, towards the middle but between the middle of the egg and the small pointy end....do I need to help this one?? He is still wobbling so I know right now he is fine...when should I help if I need to??

Back
Top Bottom