Eggs!

:celebrate Yay goose eggs! What types of geese are you breeding? If you're incubating the eggs or if your goose is sitting on the eggs then you should be able to start seeing development around 7-10 days, maybe earlier if you have a really bright candler. I only have pictures of when I candled goose eggs on day 9 and 21.

:celebrate Yay goose eggs! What types of geese are you breeding? If you're incubating the eggs or if your goose is sitting on the eggs then you should be able to start seeing development around 7-10 days, maybe earlier if you have a really bright candler. I only have pictures of when I candled goose eggs on day 9 and 21.
They are Tufted Toulouse!
They are Tufted Toulouse! My chickens are actually sitting on them because I'm not sure if my 2 girls are actually geese or a goose and gander. I think it's been about 6 days so far

I'd say by now, if you candle you should be able to see some veining if they are fertile! 🥰🤞
Share some pics on the gosling hatch a long if they are! We would love to follow the progress!

Definitely not fertile, both are girls! One is just horny I guess lol. (Yes I know females do it to establish dominance) I feel terrible taking her eggs from her. She keeps making different nests to hide them

Definitely not fertile, both are girls! One is just horny I guess lol. (Yes I know females do it to establish dominance) I feel terrible taking her eggs from her. She keeps making different nests to hide them

You could throw some hatching eggs under her and let her hatch those.

Back
Top Bottom