EGGSTREMELY FERTILE Eggs for Sale or SWAP in Oklahoma ~ LOOK!!!!!

OKCarla, could you put me on the list for a dozen silkie eggs and half dozen call duck eggs? And if it'd be alright with you I'd just meet you and pick them up, I'm just down the road south of ya.

Foghorn Leghorn, yes ... I will put you on the list. I've got some silkie eggs going to gamebirdsonly first, but the silkies have finally begun laying again after being broody for over a month. It shouldn't take too long to get the dozen for you. I also have a few silkie chicks right now, if you're interested. I know there's at least 3 that are white, and 1 buff. I sold all my other silkie chicks at the Cement auction last night ... for a nice profit!!!! Plus, I also put some in the incubator a few days ago. I'll be happy to meet you for the exchange. I don't believe I've met you yet!

I have call duck eggs, spitzhauben eggs, white guinea eggs, and jersey giant eggs ready to mail out for Tuesday, if anyone is interested.

Carla how old are the chicks? Maybe I could put them in the same brooder as my 5, I got at Atwoods. I think I got 2 blues, a black, a partridge, and either a buff or white a week or so ago. I'd love to meet you, you and Gerald are living the dream, hatching all those chicks and going to all the auctions!!
smile.png
I finally (think) I got my incubator mastered!! Anyway, I bought another one and put fans in both. Someday I want to move up to a cabinet one!! Right now I need to work on some new hen houses and pens!!

Foghorn Leghorn, These silkie chicks are at least 3 weeks old, but still small. I moved them from the brooder in the house to the baby chick room in the barn and today I gave everyone in that room some wormer in their water ... so they should be good to go. I only have 3 white silkies in there, hatched from my silkies, and 1 buff silkie that hatched from an egg asortment I bought on ebay. They probably would get along fine with your Atwoods silkies. I've never had any problem adding different age silkie chicks with each other. They are really sweet chicks. Sounds like you need some eggs in those incubators! Yeah, Gerald and I are having fun ... but there isn't enough time in the day to sit back & enjoy it all.

Right now I have an overabundance of Spitzhauben, white guinea, and call duck eggs to sell or trade.

I'm not looking to get more eggs - although if it wasn't for the upcoming move, I would be
smile.png
. What I wanted to jump in here and add was that:
Everyone, I got 6 gorgeous Appenzeller Spitzhauben eggs from Carla (okcarla). Five developed perfectly and are hatching as I type!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom