Electric egg boiler? AWESOME!!!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by dipence71, Feb 20, 2011.

1. dipence71

dipence71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Murrayville, IL
    [​IMG] I bought this a while back so my 12 yo daughter can make eggs from the "as seen on tv" isle at my local store. I just saw one on QVC and remembered the one I bought and decided to try it myself because I never have used it. Well I put in 7 just gathered yesterday eggs to try it out and 6 out of 7 came out perfect. the one that didnt was still fine just not a pretty peal. After it buzzed telling me it was done I immediately put the eggs in a bowl of ice water and then peeled.

I ate 2 immediately yummy. and threw 7 more in they cook so fast it takes no time at all

This is GREAT for 7 quick boiled eggs for whatever like salads, tuna salad chicken salad ect. Or if like me to dip in salt and munch on.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I need a pic of this device.

3. rubyrogue

rubyrogue Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2010
    I have a poach and boil. I love it it gets used a lot at our house. It has two trays to poach eggs or will hard boil 6 eggs. It came with a little measure to tell you how much water to add to get soft, meduim or hard boiled. you can also make little mini omlets. ours is by salton. they run about 40 bucks retail but i found mine at the second hand store for 4

4. dipence71

Apr 13, 2009
    Murrayville, IL
    Mine is an egg genie got it for less than $10 new. put it in search engine and it will pop up picture and info as I cant seem to load pictures very quickly on here LOL

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. dipence71

Apr 13, 2009
    Murrayville, IL
    it poaches, soft, med, or hard boil, has the measure cup that uses VERY little water to cook them. It does 4 poached or 7 boiled at on time or if you just want 1 just do one.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by