Electric Netting Questions

She's my 6th Doberman. All rescues. I've had her since just before New Year's day. She's very sweet and very smart. She opens doors!
Hi Tonya,

I am entertaining two Dobies for my two acres. Getting up there in age (65) and wnat doggies again. Have had many types of dogs in the past, Basset hound, Boston Terrier, Boxer, German Shepherd, and Dachshund Our last pooch Bonnie was a Brindle Boxer...so sweet...very short life at 7; I had to put her down because of a very rare brain disease she all of a sudden had....very sad to lose Bonnie. I made a nice little decorative coffin for her and buried her on our property. Her little cross is still there. Could I send you some questions via this site message regarding Dobies? Thank you. Jim Tree Goat

Hi Tonya,

I am entertaining two Dobies for my two acres. Getting up there in age (65) and wnat doggies again. Have had many types of dogs in the past, Basset hound, Boston Terrier, Boxer, German Shepherd, and Dachshund Our last pooch Bonnie was a Brindle Boxer...so sweet...very short life at 7; I had to put her down because of a very rare brain disease she all of a sudden had....very sad to lose Bonnie. I made a nice little decorative coffin for her and buried her on our property. Her little cross is still there. Could I send you some questions via this site message regarding Dobies? Thank you. Jim Tree Goat
Sure. Just PM me. Don't be surprised if I don't answer until tomorrow morning though. I'm dragging after a long day working.

Back
Top Bottom