email letterman!!

dragonlili

Songster
12 Years
May 26, 2007
N Middle TN
Super dumb pet tricks!!
tongue.png

Ok, kids are weird. Now mine are really weird. Well, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My 10 year old can balance an upside down bantam rooster on her head. Why, well, she's 10. We really get into our chickens.

I tried it myself. It's pretty funny. I wouldn't try it with a standard. I'm emailing Letterman. I think that its a faet worth showing America. We can convert them all. Viva chickens!!
ya.gif

(OK, I've officially lost it)

DSCI0145.jpg

DSCI0149.jpg

DSCI0144.jpg

Although it doesn't look like it in the last picture, our Dutch bantam cockeral, King Leopold, will stay on Arielle's head for a long time. Henry the cochin fits just like a hat.

Oh that's funny.
gig.gif
Leave it up to kids.
clap.gif
Although the chickens look just as guilty. Especially that last picture. Looks like he's saying "Busted"!!! Great pictures!!

Wow!! I would have never thought of doing that in a million years. That is really funny looking.

Very cute!!!!

I an NOT showing those pics to my 10 year old GD. She will be wearing all my chickens for hats!!!!

Jean

I think you should show her and let her do it too. What a great thing to show when everyone is over hangin out.​

Back
Top Bottom