email notifications stopped??

erinszoo

Songster
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
North Central Oklahoma
I have been getting email notifications for my threads for a long time now and suddenly a few days ago they quit. I noticed when I went into my threads and posted something, that I had to click each one to get notified of responses, so I did but I'm still not getting notifications for them.

Often the only time I have to peruse the forums is when I don't have access to my computer, but rather my tablet and to do so I go through my email notifications and click on the links.

Is there a main setting somewhere that I need to change so I can get my email again? Or is this a problem with the server or what?

Thanks

Hmmm... looks like the last email sent to you was on the 13th.

Do you have an example topic where you used to get alerts / notifications but aren't any more?

Anybody else have problems getting subscription emails from us?

I used to get email notifications for all the threads I was subscribed to - Okies in the BYC, What are you canning now, Who's living frugal, etc. I just went into my settings page and reset my preferences tonight so we'll see if they start up again.

@erinszoo It looks like two emails were sent to you today and a few sent and clicked yesterday. If you aren't getting them, it might be your email account or provider blocking them... but we're sending them. :)

Back
Top Bottom