Embryo stuck to the side of the egg? What does it mean

Is this one ok not stuck theses are call duck eggs I had to keep them operate without turning them for the first seven days because of their air cells from shipping and one out of three died today. I’m not sure why but they have been kept up Ray in an automatic turner that turned some upright back-and-forth because I’m too scared to put them on their side, they are at day 18

Attachments

• IMG_2090.jpeg
    IMG_2090.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2091.jpeg
    IMG_2091.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2092.jpeg
    IMG_2092.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2094.jpeg
    IMG_2094.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2095.jpeg
    IMG_2095.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 7
Im incubating a duck egg and I can't find anything online that says what will happen if the embryo sticks to the egg. can anyone tell me? I forgot what day I'm on, I think it's about day 10 or so, and I've been forgetting to turn it. I read on google "if you do not turn the egg the embryo will stick to the inner shell." but it won't say what will happen.I don't have the money to get a incubator so I put it on a heating pad and a while ago I read the basically breathe thru the steel so I've been wrapping it in soft tissue with open space on top. plz help this is my first time incubating a egg!!
Pizza Hut Help GIF

Im incubating a duck egg and I can't find anything online that says what will happen if the embryo sticks to the egg. can anyone tell me? I forgot what day I'm on, I think it's about day 10 or so, and I've been forgetting to turn it. I read on google "if you do not turn the egg the embryo will stick to the inner shell." but it won't say what will happen.I don't have the money to get a incubator so I put it on a heating pad and a while ago I read the basically breathe thru the steel so I've been wrapping it in soft tissue with open space on top. plz help this is my first time incubating a egg!!
Pizza Hut Help GIF
Can you candle the egg in a dark room real quick and get a few clear pictures of what you are seeing inside the egg?

Back
Top Bottom