Emergency! Cookie Recipe needed!

I need to make some of these. Those brownie cookies sound really, really good.
droolin.gif
Good things spring is coming; I need to start running again!!
smile.png

Fudge Layer bars

This recipe is so easy! 5 diff ingredients:

1 box white or yellow cake mix
1 egg (two if it is banties!)
1 cube of margarine
Mix till crumbly

Spread half in bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set the rest aside

In micro or stove top, heat up 1 cup semi sweet choc chips & 1 can of sweetened condensed milk for about 2-2 1/2 minutes. Mix till blended and creamy. Pour over the mixture in cake pan. Sprinkle the rest of crumbly mixture on top evenly.

Bake at 325 for 25-35 minutes, just till barely brown on top. Let cool completely and cut into bars. Pretty rich so smaller pieces are better!
Hard not to just eat one but definitely a "hide them so you won't eat them all darn day"

Look for a book called Mrs. Fields Cookie Book. She has some awesome cookies recipes.
I have used the store bought sugar cookies that come in a tube in the refrigerator section added some almond extract and almond slices, mixed together well and spoon drop them on cookie sheet and bake as directed. Also the tub of chocolate chip cookie dough and added raisins, and nuts and even shredded coconut to put a twist to them.

cookies.jpg

I made the standard chocolate chip cookie. The peanutbutter cookies (This was my valentine to my Valentine.). Also the chocolate white chocolate chip version that Miss_jayne posted (This was my valentine to my kids).

I would love to make all these recipies but the problem is.. is that once there made and hot i cant stop eating them!! its bad enough i feel guilty because i am sitting here binging on reese's peanutbutter hearts that were on sale! man i think i gained like 20 lbs. just because of valentines day! good thing i play sports!

I couldn't stand it! I needed cookies after drooling all over this thread... So today, I made the "traditional" Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies recipe, but added in those mini M&Ms instead of walnuts.

droolin.gif
My DH was sooooo happy!
smile.png

I'll be trying some of the other recipes very soon.

Quote:
These are great! My Family calls them......

Doo-Doos
lau.gif

Wow!! Too funny!! My kids call them "goosepoop"(they are grown now and still ask, by name, for them). That is the title in my recipe book!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom