EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP ME/ SICK DUCK

O
do you have any tubing that is used for people's oxygen tanks... or do you have any neighbors on oxygen that have that kind of tubing.? they always have extra . thats what i used when i tube fed a runner duck
Our tractor supply is lame. This is the ONLY syringe that is at the store now:
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...n-syringe-with-drench-tip-yellow?cm_vc=-10005

Looks pretty scary. Not sure that is for ducks....

Every other one says "not currently available at Ossipee store" (geesh)
I do have a small plastic syringe but no tubing. It is small. I'll get it out and see if hubby has an idea. Hardware store??? Maybe they would have some kind of thin tubing?? We live right near an Aubuchon hardware.

Im praying for your sweet duckling. I also though perhaps amazon can deliver tubing overnight or something?

Ok, this is what we have. It is small. I believe it says 8 ml. The writing is kind or worn off. If I can find some tubing that will fit this little thing...
syringe.jpg

Ok, this is what we have. It is small. I believe it says 8 ml. The writing is kind or worn off. If I can find some tubing that will fit this little thing...
syringe.jpg
That's not ideal, but it will work. Check the tanks of your toilets. Some toilets have tubes in them.

Im praying for your sweet duckling. I also though perhaps amazon can deliver tubing overnight or something?
If we lived in Boston or someplace there would be no problem finding this but we literally live in a small place in the country. We have NO major stores like Target, etc. Most are 25+ miles away. Hubby took syringe and will try to see if hardware store has some kind of tubing that will fit it. He is working but will go later. What a nightmare. She is sleeping right now. Tried to get her to eat the peas again but no luck.

The syringe you have can work. Is there some kind of senior center or nursing home anywhere nearby where people might be on oxygen and have extra tubing ? or perhaps you have one of those silly old beer hats, hidden away in the back of a closet the kind that’s a helmet that holds two cans of beer and then has tubing.?

Back
Top Bottom