Emergency please help

I would like to post a video so I can give an update on Pinot but I’m not sure how to do that. She is eating and have noticed less fluid from her beak only very small amount this a.m. but she is still sleeping almost constantly. Any help on posting would be appreciated. Thank you.
The only time she is spit out fluid is when she bends over to drink or eat something. She has been eating well today. I was going to make an appointment tomorrow, but I’m thinking I might give her a little more time.

I am sorry I am terrible with technology. I’m just freaking out because I can’t postpone our trip any longer and we’re leaving Saturday. I don’t want her to suffer but she doesn’t seem like she’s dying right now.

Do you have a YouTube account? If so, take a video, go to YouTube and click on the + symbol., That gives you the opportunity to upload a video. It will walk you through the upload process. When it finishes uploading, (make sure it can be viewed by the public) Go to the video you uploaded, then click "Share". I use "copy link", then come back here to BYC, and paste the link in your post.

Hope this helps!

It was important, important! 😊 my pleasure
:barnieThank you so much I figured it out!! Then accidentally posted it twice twice.
By the way, I'm not an expert, but she looks like she is adjusting her crop in the video. But she is scratching at her face too, so have you tried looking in her mouth for any cankers or obstruction? If it smells funny, look into "Sour Crop" treatments.

By the way, I'm not an expert, but she looks like she is adjusting her crop in the video. But she is scratching at her face too, so have you tried looking in her mouth for any cankers or obstruction? If it smells funny, look into "Sour Crop" treatments.
I didn’t know if the coccidiosis would be causing the issue with her crop. It’s pretty empty and the fluid that came out doesn’t smell I will check her mouth the next time I give her her anabiotic. Thank you.

I didn’t know if the coccidiosis would be causing the issue with her crop. It’s pretty empty and the fluid that came out doesn’t smell I will check her mouth the next time I give her her anabiotic. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_7120.jpeg
    IMG_7120.jpeg
    814.9 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom