Emergency!

Sounds like it is time for a new vet!!!!! Geez talk about giving the wrong answer!! I would call around for just in cases. I am a newbie to all this too but I always read about seperating them and then if one does pass away you need to find someone to do a necropsy just to find out if something serious did happen... to most people they are just to eat, but to me now they are my cute pets that give me yummy eggs
wee.gif

I AGREE JAKRAT
BAD VET BECAUSE OF THE BAD ANSWER
I THINK IF I ASKED MY SONS DOCTOR ABOUT A PROBLEM MY HUSBAND WAS HAVING HE WOULDNT BE SO BRAZEN

Well, I give you much credit...my kids couldn't care less about the chickens....too much work and all that. Just do your best. You have a great heart.
love.gif

Im glad he is doing better.

ohhhh yes they can. they get respitory colds, they sneeze and there nose even gets all icky. And if you read the instructions on that vetrx it will give directions for a cold.

Last edited:
A lot of peaple have diferent ways on saying things, like when my birds sneeze to me they have a cold, or when they weeze i say they have a cold. And to some companys they have colds, becouse vetrx works mine, when ever i hear mine haveing a cold i give that to them and it works.

Back
Top Bottom