Empty egg cartons....

Momma_Cluck

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
N. West Michigan
There are a LOT of on-line places.. and I am Sure there HAS to be local places to get them..

but I need them to be Un-printed, un-used (local law) and relatively cheap (and quickly!) I have over 8 dozen eggs now-- and get 18-26 a DAY!
Ive found a food Bank and Womens shelter to donate to, but no cartons for the eggs!

Where do YOU get Yours/ Where do you think you get the best deals???

I am In N.W. Michigan Near Muskegon/Ludington... but if able to purchase by mail, anywhere will do!

Thanks all!

they need to be unprinted to donate to a food bank?...what about using flats and the food bank can worry about how to divide them if they choose to recycle cartons

Here in our county (State too maybe??)
You can NOT re-use egg cartons or use cartons that have the USDA stamp or "Grade A' on it.. most pre-printed ones do...

I had been looking at eggcartons.com (from the link) and if I get 100 at a time, they'll last me a month for around $35 + Shipping... was hoping to find them a little cheaper (due to shipping)

I'll ask at some of the feed stores tho-- the ones that I have used in the past are "misprints" from someone elses egg business, and I don't want to do their advertising--- or have people think MY eggs are from there!
They have 100's of caged egg-layers that then end-up processed after a year of non-ending egg-laying monotony...
NOT an image I want connected to my girls!

Back
Top Bottom