Best place to purchase egg cartons???

sellersgang

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 21, 2008
Cleveland, MS
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i will try. I am looking for a good place to purchase egg cartons for all these wondeful eggs I am getting. Any suggestions?

I think the best is probally www.eggcartons.com
You might be able to find some cheap ones on ebay though. You can have your own logo printed on egg cartons.com which is nice but can be a little expensive.

Thanks for your help! I wound up at eggboxes.com because they had FREE shipping. That saved a bunch. Some places the shipping was as much as the dang foam egg cartons.. lol

Eggcartons.com was the cheapest I found. Seems after you divide it out, eggboxes.com is pretty close to the same price. Ebay actually was more expensive ... USED cartons averaging 35-40 cents each w/shipping.

Quote:
I just compared the 2.. eggcartons and eggboxes and as of today for basically the same item, eggboxes is cheaper at 29 cents per 100. Eggcartons came in at 47 cents per 100 by the time I added shipping. Eggboxes had FREE shipping.. yipppeeee..

I buy mine cheaper than either at a loal feed store..24 for $3.50 or roughly .15 cents each..I was going to order from eggcarton.com but the feedstore is cheaper..Or was
hmm.png
I havent bought any in a couple months..Id better pick some up tomorrow when i get feed..
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom