Emu Babies For Sale in NC

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.
Hi I was wondering if you are going to have any chicks this up coming year? I’d love to buy some

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.
Hey there! I’m in NC and looking for 2-3 emu chicks. Are you going to be hatching any out this year and if so how much are you asking for them? Thanks!

I'll take one ease message me 3369602898

I am very interested in several of your chicks. When do you expect them to hatch in February?
Thanks

I am very interested in several of your chicks. When do you expect them to hatch in February?
Thanks

HI do
Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not shipThey must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.
You still happen to have emu chicks? I know it's a year later but wanted to have hope you'd have more!

I'm very interested in purchasing 2 or 3 emu chicks. Please contact me if you still have any available. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom