Emu Eggs for sale, ship US

Pewan

In the Brooder
Apr 14, 2018
I have too much emus, and don’t want to hatch them anymore.
So I will sale all emu eggs this year, available almost every week.

Willing to ship to other State.
If you interested, let me know.

Terms and Conditions, please read:

1) This Pictures shown are the actual pictures of my birds, and eggs

2) I cannot guarantee they will hatch because hatching emu egg is very tough. Sometimes rough handling by USPS and weather (temperature) can also contribute to failure in embryo development. sales is final and no return will be accepted.

4) Fertility is based on assumption. we have seen a lot of mating activities and we have reasons to believe that the eggs are fertile.

5) We'll ship you the freshest eggs within 48 hr after they are laid. That's because the fresher the egg, the higher the hatch rate.

6) We do not/cannot ship eggs outside of USA.

7) payment is expected within 48 hRs of order before the eggs be shipped. Paypal.

please note: If your eggs arrived broken please contact me first and we’ll sort things out. DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK PRIOR TO CONTACTING ME!

Last edited:
Hello I’m just curious what state you’re located in because emus have a very specific laying season and rarely lay eggs during the summer months here in the US.

2) I cannot guarantee they will hatch because hatching emu egg is very tough. Sometimes rough handling by USPS and weather (temperature) can also contribute to failure in embryo development. sales is final and no return will be accepted.

4) Fertility is based on assumption. we have seen a lot of mating activities and we have reasons to believe that the eggs are fertile.

5) We'll ship you the freshest eggs within 48 hr after they are laid. That's because the fresher the egg, the higher the hatch rate.

7) payment is expected within 48 hRs of order before the eggs be shipped. Paypal.

please note: If your eggs arrived broken please contact me first and we’ll sort things out. DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK PRIOR TO CONTACTING ME!

Are you selling any baby emu chicks , if so I’m Intreated in the pair , thanks

Good morning. What is the price pls .email me at [email protected] ty and God Bless

Back
Top Bottom