EMU PICS as Promised Photo heavy!

Quote:
Yea Meadow Vista is nice. Come on out... I need a new dentist!
smile.png

Nancy

They do look incredibly cute at this stage, but I'm afraid that Emu's are one of my least favourite animals, due to a very traumatic encounter with one in the outback... when I was about 8.

We did a 3 month trip around Australia staying in every 1-horse-outback town on the map. We stayed "out the back of Bourke" at a camping ground with a resident Emu which chased me every time I tried to get to the toilet block.

That thing kept me bailed up in an outback dunny for hours - my parents had a search party going. Horrible stuff, they make me shudder everytime I see one.

hippy.cate :

They do look incredibly cute at this stage, but I'm afraid that Emu's are one of my least favourite animals, due to a very traumatic encounter with one in the outback... when I was about 8.

We did a 3 month trip around Australia staying in every 1-horse-outback town on the map. We stayed "out the back of Bourke" at a camping ground with a resident Emu which chased me every time I tried to get to the toilet block.

That thing kept me bailed up in an outback dunny for hours - my parents had a search party going. Horrible stuff, they make me shudder everytime I see one.

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom