EMU's Hatching NOW question.

Yard full o' rocks :

Is this an "emu hoax"??

'
Starting to look like it!
hu.gif

and as I said earlier..... TO POST PICTURES YOU MUST!!!!....save your photos on to your computer from your camera then hop on byc go to uploads at the top push browse select the photo file you want then check the box for resize and select message board for size then push submit. when the next page pops up highlight the code under it NOT thumbnail and copy it then come back here make a post and ctrl v and presto you have a picture in your post!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

The first time one posts pics it can be daunting but it is easier than it seems. Course, I haven't done it in awhile and will need a refresher course when the time comes, given the aging mind and all that.
old.gif

JJ

Quote:
'
Starting to look like it!
hu.gif

I was thinking the very same thing-who hatches emu's -posts about it -and dosent post pictures? Thats just not right to do to hatching addicts!

Awesome I didnt get to read all the post but put some pic's up.I so wanted to try a few eggs this year but dont want to try hatching any until We have a good penned lot finished for them.Hope they work out for ya:D. DG

Maybe there were never any emu eggs. April Fool's day early???? kids / college students just playing with us. Is it spring break yet. WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN!! No pictures after the 3 or 4th. post, and just don't respond anymore.

Back
Top Bottom