EMU's Hatching NOW question.

geepers thanks for the pics they are so cute. i cannot believe something so small is going to be so big. add some picks to the end of the thread so it will be easier to find them. you did a great job showing us detail....good noob...
big_smile.png

Adorable! I won't sleep after all the caffeine but worth the wait. I so wish I owned huge acreage because I'd have an incubator full of these guys! Thanks geeperspeepers!
clap.gif

Hi everyone,

I'm convinced that I have two boys and a girl or vise versa. they are starting to be more attentive now. This is so cool.

gp

Our top newspaper story this week was a loose emu. Cops surrounded it but It sped past authorities...they cornered it over by Kentucky Fried Chicken after a 2 mile chase. They threw a blanket over it, transported to the pound. It ended up at a exotic animal farm a few miles away.

True Story!

Great pic. You'd think they'd have big, thick legs and feet! So dainty!

We never have a loose Emu in my city! Just muggings, purse snatchings, robberies, burglaries, home invasions, etc. We really need a Emu at large!

Edited to say, "Hey, I could get one and then when it got too big, turn it loose and call the local news."

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom