ENABLERS !!

Jan 20, 2023
At our bowling league this morning a friend of my wife asked how our chicks were doing. Another woman overheard and got into the conversation and mentioned she has Lavender Orpingtons ! My slick wife waits till we're on the way home and casually mentions that we will be getting a doz eggs next week, and quickly adds doesn't want any money for them. Our coop is 10x20 and sectioned off 10x10. with a run 16x20. Do you all see the problem? Me neither. The Black Australorps and Lavender Orps will compliment each other ranging about on the open acreage. Even though the lady wants no money I mentioned a thank you card with a gift card for the price of a doz Lav Orp hatching eggs. Wife's reply, "I'm way ahead of you". Pulling out the incubator tomorrow for set up.

At our bowling league this morning a friend of my wife asked how our chicks were doing. Another woman overheard and got into the conversation and mentioned she has Lavender Orpingtons ! My slick wife waits till we're on the way home and casually mentions that we will be getting a doz eggs next week, and quickly adds doesn't want any money for them. Our coop is 10x20 and sectioned off 10x10. with a run 16x20. Do you all see the problem? Me neither. The Black Australorps and Lavender Orps will compliment each other ranging about on the open acreage. Even though the lady wants no money I mentioned a thank you card with a gift card for the price of a doz Lav Orp hatching eggs. Wife's reply, "I'm way ahead of you". Pulling out the incubator tomorrow for set up.
Sounds like something I'd do LOL

Back
Top Bottom