END OF DAY 20 GETTING WORRIED

I HAVE READ SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD BE SAFE AS LONG AS I KEPT THE TEMP. AT 99.5-100.7

my temps are always between 99 and 100 also. its always worked great and mine is a still air too. it actually one night shot to 103!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like temp and humidity are just fine, but if it's a still air 'bator, you need to bump the temp up a bit.

Don't open the incubator at all, they should start pipping and zipping on Day 21, but there are a lot of things that can affect it. It's awful waiting isn't it?
barnie.gif

Good luck with your hatching!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Please don't use all uppercase letters when typing, it's considered "shouting". (though I imagine that you feel like shouting right now, waiting for this hatch!
wink.png
)

Last edited:
If they are bantam eggs I would candle them to see if you have any movement, also look to see if they are up in the air sac.

day 21 and i had a pip today at 2:30 but nothing else we can hear the little guy chirping and can see movement inside the egg we cant stand the waiting my son wont take his eyes off of it
wee.gif

so exciting! i have 5 pips on duck eggs last night and sometimes can hear one. im worried because my humidity was a bit low at first. and nothing yet on chics so far..i actually miss counted and am a day early when i cranked humidity up whoops. learn every time you hatch something what not to do and do.

Back
Top Bottom